CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bad Hair Day


UGH LAUREN HELP ME MY HAIR IS AWFUL! : D LOL!

You see?

Oh Golly! Thanks Lauren it's Fantabulous!.....I i were an Alien! I'm just kiddin'! I Love you lauren!!




Ok...Guys might not like my blog or tom-girls... or whatever you call a girl who likes to do boy things! But, I'm not a tom- boy or whatever! I'm not a girly-girl excacly either! So I talk about hair too much but...anyways...I was having a bad hair day...then my cousin lauren made it worse by sticking a huge bun right above my forhead! UGH UGH UGH! : D

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Ummm... alien is right, Rebekah!! We have your blog posted on my blog... http://heidibugs.blogspot.com

Go look because I have some cute pictures of you, Lauren & Kayley on it. Love, Aunt Heidi