CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Trying on Dresses


I LOVE THIS ONE! ME AND MY COUSIN LAUREN COULD"VE HAD THE SAME DRESS AND I DIDN"T EVEN KNOW SHE HAD THIS DRESS 'TILL AFTERWARDS!
Ok so...My Dad took me shopping! Here's a little reminder...if your Dad is tired don't make him take you dress shopping! My Dad threw every dress in the store at me and said it was cute! I tried on the really frumpy ones and tried my very BEST to look like I liked them! Finally I told my dad that I didn't like the sailor one that he really wanted me to get! I'll tell you what his favorite dresses were!

Way FRUMPY! UGHHHH!


I GOT THIS ONE!
CUTE CUTE!





WAY CUTE! I LOVE IT!









This is one my dad likes!SCARY






THIS ONE IS THE SAILOR ONE!











MY DAD ALSO LIKED THIS ONE!!! HELP ME!

The other dress I got I don't have a picture of! I liked the pink and yellow poka-doted one ,but the jacket kept slipping off and showing my bra strap! So I didn't get it! I also liked the red and black poka dotted dress ,but Dad said I need 1 size bigger!

0 comments: